St. John’s pipe organ was built in 1967 for St. Pius X Roman Catholic Parish of Calgary, Alberta,
Canada. The builder, the E. F. Walcker firm of Ludwigsburg, Germany, has been building organs
since 1781 with a world-wide reputation for fine instruments.
St. John’s Lutheran Church located the organ with the help of Organ Clearing House of Harrisville, New Hampshire and under the direction of Mr. Larry Pruett of Columbia Organ Works, Columbia, Pennsylvania, purchased and moved the organ 2600 miles by truck.